Montag, 7. April 2014

Monday morning update!

So, a lot of cool stuff happened to me in the last month. The biggest deal was the moving from my hometown to munich. So finally I live in the city where I am studying, which is great!
Of course, such a big event is really time-consuming AND head filling. So I neither had the time nor the spirit to draw anything.
But now I have finally time again (apart from the whole stuff I have to do for university...) and I did some drawings! Better said, I tried to did some copys and tutorials from photos and drawings, because I have to get better with such basics too.

I also have a new idea in my head for a new project (slowly they increase...) and I have to improve my drawing-skills rapidly for this.

But enough of the big talk!

Enjoy!



This guy gave me a really fun time, but it was also hard to draw him properly.
Thanks man!


It´s possible to have fun with noses!




 The references for all these pictures, I took from this awesome page: http://www.pinterest.com/characterdesigh/


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen