Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Oh my!

Hey guys! Time flies huh? Last post in october? Shame on me!
It is SO time for an update!

Yeah...my 100 days project seems like a lifetime project. I increase my time for that drawings for....a year? Haha. Sorry, I know I said I will draw 50 pictures in 100 days last year. But then I came up with so many ideas for other challenges, which seems to make even more fun, so I crashed myself into these other things.
Of course I speak from another drawing challenges. But one of them is realy, realy drawn-out and it takes a long time to see any progress for me. But (again) I promise to show you that piece, when I finished it. But no dates anymore...promised ;)

But now, please enjoy some doodles I did in the last few weeks.

Little boy  I´ll probably need for a university project

I tried to sketch an H&M Model with a fineliner (for a private project)

Some guys I saw at university and the coffeeshop

I sketched the girl above just for fun out of my head.
The other girl was sketched at the coffeeshop.
Yeah...and my sciccors.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen